Are you finally ready to get your hands on the metal detecting information that’s standing between you and the money-making pastime of a lifetime?
Welcome to your leading Metal Detecting Information Hub!
My name is Jesse Hughes, and I’ll be your personal “Guide” through all of the outs and ins of becoming a Master Metal Detectorist. What qualifies me to serve that role? First of all, I have over 10 years of experience in the world of metal detecting, starting out as a novice and navigating my way to the ranks of a bona fide Metal Detecting Mentor. More importantly, I’m passionate about the world of metal detecting and metal detectors and have worked tirelessly to hunt down and absorb all of the metal detecting information that separates the proverbial “men from the boys” (feel free to substitute your own metaphor, ladies!)
I’m on a personal mission to educate and inspire all of the other potential metal detecting enthusiasts that span the globe while taking the mystery and myths out of what I prefer to think of as a “sport”, not just a “hobby”. Plus, I do it 100% free of charge, teaching and tweaking the skills of other fledgling metal detectorists to empower them to learn the ropes and join the ranks of the masters.
If you’re ready to join the ranks, I invite you to take a moment to browse through our site and learn all you need to master the art of metal detecting. Furthermore, as your own personal Metal Detecting Mentor, I invite you to take a moment to sign up for my free 10-part Metal Detecting Mini-Course, where I’ll address the top questions and concerns about metal detecting.
In this free 10-part course, you’ll gain access to the following coveted metal detecting information:
- Why metal detecting has become such a popular pastime, not only in the United States but all across the planet!
- How to choose the right metal detector to get the job done WITHOUT busting your budget
- What steps to take BEFORE you arrive on-site to begin your search
- Who needs to be contacted for permission before you begin surverying a potential property
- How to determine which sites hold the greatest potential rewards
- The different materials you can find (gold, relics, coins and other goodies) and how to program your metal detector to locate the ones you want (while ignoring the ones you don’t!)
- Handling “false positives”
- The “Code of Conduct” for Metal Detectorists everywhere
- Packing and Back-Packing tips for comfort, safety and long-term endurance
- Why metal detecting pros zero in on beaches and roadsides in search of their treasures
- How a history lesson can help you hit pay-dirt on your next metal detecting adventure
- And much, much more!
All the best,